About Neuromod Devices LimitedLog in or Register to edit this
Neuromod Devices Limited is a medical technology company based in Dublin, Ireland. The company specializes in the development of non-invasive neuromodulation technologies for the treatment of chronic tinnitus, a condition characterized by persistent ringing or buzzing in the ears. Neuromod's flagship product, Lenire, is a medical device that delivers tailored sequences of audio stimuli to the auditory and somatosensory cortex, with the aim of reducing the symptoms of tinnitus. The device has received regulatory approval in Europe and is available by prescription in several European countries. Neuromod Devices Limited was founded in 2010 by Ross O'Neill and has received funding from several sources, including venture capital firms and the Irish government.
Neuromod Devices Limited's main competitors are other medical technology companies that offer treatments for tinnitus. Some of these competitors include:
1. Neuromonics: A company that develops and markets sound-based tinnitus treatment devices and services.
2. Natus Medical: A medical device company that offers a tinnitus treatment device called Oasis.
3. Widex: A hearing aid manufacturer that offers a tinnitus treatment program called Zen.
4. Starkey Hearing Technologies: A hearing aid manufacturer that offers a tinnitus treatment program called Multiflex Tinnitus Technology.
5. Oticon: A hearing aid manufacturer that offers a tinnitus treatment program called Tinnitus SoundSupport.
Neuromod's approach to tinnitus treatment is unique, as it combines tailored audio stimuli with somatosensory stimulation. This sets it apart from many of its competitors, which rely solely on sound-based therapies.